Engineered for Salesforce to support the Agile lifecycle
Elements.cloud is a freemium Agile Business Analysis application that has been designed to support Salesforce implementations and give benefits at every phase of the lifecycle. Dump MSOffice, Visio, Powerpoint or GoogleDocs and step up to Elements.cloud
Embed diagrams in standard and custom objects
Here’s a screenshot of an Elements process diagram embedded in a Opportunity page in Lightning. But it also works in Classic. And it is part of the FREE plan.
Simply install the Elements Integration for Salesforce managed package, connect an Elements Space to an Org and you are good to go. Here’s the link to download the Installation & Config Guide which explains how to install the managed package. It is in security review, so not yet on the AppExchange.
Get insights and document your Org
In less than 15 minutes you can get a view of your Org you’ve never seen before.
Creating the Ref Model in Elements.cloud and sync’ing with your Org is in the Pro plan (pricing page). In a single click get a free 14 day trial of Pro.
6 STEPS TO DOCUMENT YOUR ORG
Watch this short video that steps you through installing the Salesforce managed package and then documenting your Org
- Register for Elements, create a Space and use free trial to upgrade to PRO
- Install the Elements Integration for Salesforce managed package
- Configure the integration
- Sync Salesforce Org config data into Elements Ref Model
- Document your Org config using notes and attachments
- Link items in your Org config to processes and data model