UNLIMITED LICENSES and SUPPORT
OPTION 1: 5% of Salesforce spend
Simple. Benefit from the discount you have negotiated from Salesforce for the core platform. Minimum cost is $5,000 (Nonprofit $2,500)
OPTION 2: From $7.50 per Salesforce End User per month
Pricing is based on the total number of end users in your Org(s), billed annually, and discounted based on volume. Minimum cost is $5,000 (Nonprofit $2,500)
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED FOR EVERYONE
The power of Elements is when everyone who helps you accelerate the value from Salesforce can contribute and collaborate. So we removed all the license limitations. You decide what capabilities you need, when you need them, and who has access.
Focus on maximizing the Salesforce ROI and reducing the time to value on your current projects, not managing Elements license limits. Deliver more value from Salesforce faster.
No limits on Orgs – Production or Sandboxes
No limits on Dependency Trees
No limits on 3rd party app metadata dictionaries (i.e. Jira, Slack, Mulesoft ServiceNow)
It includes implementation support, premier support and my mother’s recipe for lemon meringue pie.
Minimum spend is $5,000 ($2,500 for nonprofit)
I WANT TO USE IT OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF SALESFORCE
Not a problem. The cost is $7.50 per month for each user who needs to access Elements, billed annually, discounted based on volume. Minimum cost $5,000 (Nonprofit $2,500)
For those who don’t like to share, we can run Elements on a separate instance of AWS for you and your trading partners. You choose the AWS hosting location and also the DR data center. AWS interactive map The annual cost is $50,000 with $5,000 setup charge.
We offer discounts for nonprofits. Minimum cost is $2,500 and there are volume discounts. To be eligible to apply for the nonprofit terms your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or nongovernmental organization in the country where you are located.
Eligible organizations for nonprofit discount
- 501(c)(3) organizations: Organizations that have received the 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Higher education institutions: Private nonprofit and public higher education institutions. Higher education institutions will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- K–12 schools: Standalone K-12 public, charter, and private (nonprofit) schools as well as K-12 public school districts, charter management organizations (CMO), and private (nonprofit) school networks. Schools will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations: Fiscal sponsorship is a financial and legal system by which a legally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity provides limited financial and legal oversight for an organization that does not have its own 501(c)(3) status. Fiscally sponsored organizations will need to submit: 1) their fiscal sponsor’s 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter and 2) the fiscal sponsorship contract/agreement between the two organizations.
- 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6), or non 501(c)(3) Organizations: Organizations that do not have a 501(c)(3) designation, but rather a c4, c6 or other nonprofit status. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Healthcare organizations providing patient care: Hospitals and Healthcare systems providing patient care. Free clinics may qualify.
- State & Local Organizations: These organizations include but are not limited to, State and Local government agencies, government owned/funded health care organizations, economic development organizations, and Chambers of Commerce (excluding Foundations).
If you are unsure or have questions, then please contact email@example.com
CLEAR BENEFITS AND SOLID ROI
Build the right apps the first time – “Shift Left”
– Eliminates 80% wasted work and rework
– 25% savings from business improvements
Powerful impact analysis of org changes
– Reduces analysis effort by 50%
– Accelerates releases from weeks to days
System and human generated documentation
– Reduces future impact analysis by 50%
– Reduces technical debt
BUILDING A CASE AND GETTING BUDGET
There are several places to look for budget – rather than just Salesforce. And you need to build a compelling justification.
We’ve some ideas of where to look for budget, the benefits you can get and we have built a benefits spreadsheet you can download.
It has some figures from our experience working with clients over the last 20 years. You can put in your own numbers to tailor it for your use case.READ ARTICLE