Nonprofit – 50% discount on Pro licenses (Editors and Connection Licenses)
Typically a Salesforce Admin or Business Analyst who is creating content (requirements, process diagrams, user stories, Org documentation, user help). You need a minimum of one Editor. Editors are $750 per year.
1 Connection License is required for each 1 Prod and up to 5 Sandboxes. Connection is for metadata sync and analysis. Salesforce Connection licenses are $1,000 per year.
Enterprise gives you a broad set of features and is priced on a sliding scale based on the total number of Salesforce Users in your Org(s). The Enterprise features include:
Impact Analysis; Create an unlimited number of Dependency Trees for any metadata type. Store the last 5 for each metadata type.
In-app pop-up feedback and help; Available in standard and custom object page layouts, for standard and custom fields, in Lightning and Classic.
JIRA Integration; Sync User Stories into JIRA.
User Management; Single Sign On (Salesforce and SAML), user policies and centralized user control.
Content Management; Content policies and virus scanning of attachments and images.
Process governance; User acknowledgement of process diagram changes, stored as training records.
Pricing is discounted based on the total number of Salesforce users. starting at $35 / user /year. Use the pricing calculator for the total cost.
Elements-Salesforce Connection licenses
ENTERPRISEENTERPRISE requires at least 1 PRO Editor and 1 Salesforce Connection license
BUILDING A BUSINESS CASE and GETTING BUDGET
There are several places to look for budget – rather than just Salesforce. And you need to build a compelling justification.
We’ve some ideas of where to look for budget, the benefits you can get and we have built a benefits spreadsheet you can download.
It has some figures from our experience working with clients over the last 20 years. You can put in your own numbers to tailor it for your use case.READ ARTICLE
If you want to keep your data completely segregated or you want control over the location of data center for production and disaster recovery, then Elements Catalyst Private Cloud is for you. We will run a separate instance of Elements Catalyst for you and your trading partners. You choose the AWS hosting location and also the DR data center. AWS interactive map
There is an annual cost of $50,000 for the Private Cloud in addition to the Elements Catalyst licenses. There is a one-off set up fee of $5,000.
It is only available at the ENTERPRISE level as it requires enterprise features and there is NO non-profit discount.
NONPROFIT DISCOUNT – 50%
This applies to Editors and Salesforce Connection licenses. It does not apply to Enterprise licenses.
To be eligible to apply for the 50% nonprofit discount your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or nongovernmental organization in the country where you are located.
Eligible organizations for nonprofit discount
- 501(c)(3) organizations: Organizations that have received the 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Higher education institutions: Private nonprofit and public higher education institutions. Higher education institutions will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- K–12 schools: Standalone K-12 public, charter, and private (nonprofit) schools as well as K-12 public school districts, charter management organizations (CMO), and private (nonprofit) school networks. Schools will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations: Fiscal sponsorship is a financial and legal system by which a legally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity provides limited financial and legal oversight for an organization that does not have its own 501(c)(3) status. Fiscally sponsored organizations will need to submit: 1) their fiscal sponsor’s 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter and 2) the fiscal sponsorship contract/agreement between the two organizations.
- 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6), or non 501(c)(3) Organizations: Organizations that do not have a 501(c)(3) designation, but rather a c4, c6 or other nonprofit status. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Healthcare organizations providing patient care: Hospitals and Healthcare systems providing patient care. Free clinics may qualify.
- State & Local Organizations: These organizations include but are not limited to, State and Local government agencies, government owned/funded health care organizations, economic development organizations, and Chambers of Commerce (excluding Foundations).
If you are unsure or have questions, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org