ELEMENTS PARTNER PROGRAM
Elements is designed to help you deliver more value to your clients and give you competitive advantage:
- There is no cost to join the program as a Registered Partner.
- You get a free Enterprise Space for demoing to clients
- You can earn a referral commission when customers purchase.
- You can access Consultant Editor licenses that can work in multiple client spaces at $500/year per named consultant
JOINING THE PROGRAM
To join the Partner Program contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial discussion about our program and how it dovetails with your practice.
Consultant Editor License: $500/year per named consultant
- Provides 90 days of Org Connection and Enterprise features for each client Space
- License can be transferred when consultant leaves
- Consultant license means no additional cost for editing / managing client Spaces
- For Customer Orgs with more than 100 Salesforce Licenses, the Org Connection and Enterprise features are based on standard Elements customer pricing elements.cloud/pricing
SMB Managed Services
- Customer Org has less than 100 Salesforce Licenses
- Org Connection and Enterprise features is $300 per year per customer (minimum 5 customers – $1,500)
CONSULTANT EDITOR LICENSES
TL;DR $500/ year per consultant to work in unlimited client Spaces
Firm must be in the Partner Program.
Consultant Editor license is assigned to a named person. The licence can be transferred if a person leaves the firm.
Consultant Editor license can create and edit in multiple client Spaces.
You create the client Space and convert to a 90 day Consulting (trial) Space with all the Enterprise features and Connection by contacting email@example.com.
At the end of 90 days there are 4 options for the Consulting (trial) Space:
- Client ownership: The client takes ownership of the Space and buys licenses. They buy at least one Editor licence (to manage and work in the Space) and Salesforce Connection license. Client can choose to allow consultants to continue to work in Space using their Consultant Editor licenses, give them view access or switch off access completely.
- Your Managed Service: You keep ownership of the Space and pay for managed service licenses. Your consultants work in Space using their Consultant Editor licenses. You invoice your client for your managed service.
- Stop using Elements: You lose Enterprise features, Salesforce Connection and Org Models analysis. Consultants can administer and work in the Space on process maps using their Consultant Editor licenses.
SOME OF THE CONSULTANT REVIEWS ON THE AppExchange
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
MUST HAVE for EVERY consultant! As a consultant, I have used many different tools to capture and manage requirements. Elements by far is the easiest yet comprehensive tool I have used to manage this process, and I recommend it to everyone I can!Amy Oplinger, The Crevalle GroupSENIOR SALESFORCE CONSULTANT, SALESFORCE MVP
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We have completed over 250 Salesforce implementations and every single one has started with a workshop to map out the key processes, identify today’s issues and agree how best to use Salesforce to streamline and simplify the processes. We call it Process Led Implementation which is the best way to ensure a successful project that really delivers for the business.Mike McKintyre MBE, Xenogenix DIRECTOR, SILVER CONSULTING PARTNER
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Our team was first introduced to Elements earlier this year. Over time we’ve found that the product has become invaluable for our clients – and we recommend it routinely. For a pittance of a price, Elements will bring clarity to the chaos that we see, as consultants, to so many existing Orgs. Firstly, the ability to clearly map out a business process is something that is not often done. Now, our customers may have mapped out the steps in Salesforce, for a training document, perhaps, but the connection from the ‘HOW’ the business works, to the ‘WHAT’ is done in Salesforce to accommodate the process is entirely absent. Further, six months, or a year down the line, no one has a clue ‘WHY’ something was done a certain way. Elements makes those connections, easily. We have a client that is now just learning importance of sandboxes and not doing everything in production. In the past, they have made changes to a something like a field label and API name that is a member of 3 workflows, 4 Process Builders, 20 validation rules, 7 formulas and so on. We’d get a panic “OMG Everything is broken!” call and have to decipher what happened. Now, our client can see what the contingencies are +before+ they make the change, saving everyone a lot of headaches. Run into an issue, or have a question? The Elements team is on it in a flash. For half the cost of a Starbucks coffee each day, you can have peace of mind and order in your Org. Awesome! And… no, they didn’t pay or bribe me to write this review.Adam Schoolsky, Sadhana ConsultingSENIOR CONSULTANT
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Easily Collaborate on Business Processes. When talking about business processes, its important to be able to quickly draw out the flow of information and diagram the relationship of objects. Elements.cloud is a super user friendly tool for collaborating on those drawings and lets you take white board drawings and turn them into colorful, clean products. And that’s just a start of the functionality. I also love the ability to record user stories in a form instead of a blank text box so you capture all pieces of a user story. Great company. Great product.Kristi Dellinger, CGISALESFORCE CONSULTANT
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
No better way to document your Org and identify improvements. Based on my experience using Elements in several organizations, the approach is a step change for any business that runs Salesforce. The analytical insights are very powerful, and the ability to communicate with Users around the organization and get them involved in making the business work better, well frankly I’ve not seen anything like this in the Salesforce world! The great thing about Elements is that it works with other systems, not just Salesforce. Processes in a business work generally include manual steps, Excel (of course!) and Salesforce, plus other in-house systems. Elements helps to make transparent what works well and what doesn’t, and design and collaborate on new ways of working (preferably utilizing Salesforce functionalities. Elements is very user friendly and intuitive, and if content is designed in the right way it can be a very powerful way to explain to users understand what they need to do plus given them quick access to the systems and tools they need to do their jobs.David Barnes, Calvaria LtdCALVARIA FOUNDER & CONSULTANT
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Great product & awesome support. I’ve never had official training on proper documentation, but the Elements product and team have helped get me closer to a documentation expert. A great app with great support and education!Bill Powell, Tiny Feet Cloud ServicesSOLUTIONS ARCHITECT & FOUNDER, SALESFORCE MVP