Insiders Guide to San Francisco
This is a little different. We have crowdsourced from the San Francisco locals all the “inside knowledge” in 80 pages packed full of critical insights. It is a useful resource for any of you travelling to SF for Dreamforce, OracleWorld or any other conference.
Here’s a thought – if you are running an event in SF, then talk to us about joint branding it for all your delegates.
- Getting around SF and the Bay Area; What’s a Clipper Card, and which public transport systems can I use it on
- Where to stay in the coolest boutique hotels; avoiding the standard Hiltons and Hyatts
- Where the locals eat; we’ve got them to tell us their favorite haunts
- Being a tourist; there’s the obvious stuff, but there other really cool things to do that are not in the guidebooks.
- Venturing further afield; Route 1, the Wine Country, Yosemite and Whale Watching.
- With kids; make sure they have a great time and then you will too