ELEMENTS SPACE LICENSE
A Space can be FREE or PRO. Think of each Space as completely separate installation of Elements.
You pay for the Editors that you have in each Space. Viewers are free. Nonprofits get 50% discount on all licenses.
- Corporate & Nonprofit: you will typically have ONE Space.
- Consultants: You will have a Space for EACH client you work with.
Worked example: You have 3 Spaces.
- 1 FREE Space with 5 Editors and 10 viewers – no cost
- PRO Space1 with 3 Editors and 50 Viewers – you need 3 Editor licenses for this Space
- PRO Space2 with 1 Editor and 0 Viewers – you need 1 Editor license for this Space.
FOREVER, FOR EVERYONE
Hierarchical process mapping and links to supporting content
Unlimited process mapping editors and viewers
EDITOR / YEAR
All of Elements features to help manage governed processes
Version controlled process mapping
Requirements and user stories integrated into JIRA
Governance Standards models (ISO/FCA/GDPR) linked to demonstrate compliance
Document library of URL links
Choose a Level based on the level of functionality.
An Elements Editor is typically a Business Analyst. You need the minimum of one Editor. Editors are priced per year by level of Space; PRO: $730.
An Elements Viewer can view and comment on requirements, user stories, process diagrams and Ref Models. They can also raise requirements. Viewers are FREE.
Are you a nonprofit?
What Space level?
How many Editors?
CORPORATE MANAGEMENT SITE LICENSE
Corporate Management is a single site-wide license that gives visibility and management of all the Spaces and all the users across the enterprise, including SSO. This is for your IT team to control users across multiple Spaces. This is in addition to Editor licenses.
Add multiple domains to be controlled. Analytics on Spaces, users and sessions. Manage active user sessions. Change and block user permissions. The license provides an unlimited number of Corporate IT Admin user licenses.
1-25 – $1,000
25-100 – $2,500
101-250 – $5,000
251-500 – $7,500
501-1000 – $10,000
1001-2500 – $15,000
2501-5000 – $20,000
5001-10000 – $25,000
10001-50000 – $30,000
50000+ talk to us
NONPROFIT DISCOUNT – 50%
To be eligible to apply for the 50% nonprofit discount your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or nongovernmental organization in the country where you are located. The nonprofit discount applies to all licenses (Editor, User Adoption and Corporate Management)
Eligible organizations for nonprofit discount
- 501(c)(3) organizations: Organizations that have received the 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Higher education institutions: Private nonprofit and public higher education institutions. Higher education institutions will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- K–12 schools: Standalone K-12 public, charter, and private (nonprofit) schools as well as K-12 public school districts, charter management organizations (CMO), and private (nonprofit) school networks. Schools will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations: Fiscal sponsorship is a financial and legal system by which a legally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity provides limited financial and legal oversight for an organization that does not have its own 501(c)(3) status. Fiscally sponsored organizations will need to submit: 1) their fiscal sponsor’s 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter and 2) the fiscal sponsorship contract/agreement between the two organizations.
- 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6), or non 501(c)(3) Organizations: Organizations that do not have a 501(c)(3) designation, but rather a c4, c6 or other nonprofit status. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Healthcare organizations providing patient care: Hospitals and Healthcare systems providing patient care. Free clinics may qualify.
- State & Local Organizations: These organizations include but are not limited to, State and Local government agencies, government owned/funded health care organizations, economic development organizations, and Chambers of Commerce (excluding Foundations).
If you are unsure or have questions, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org