ELEMENTS SPACE LICENSE
Think of each Space as completely separate installation of Elements.
Each Space starts as FREE with just process mapping and you can upgrade the Space to add additional capabilities.
You pay for the Editors that you have in each Space. Viewers are free. Nonprofits get 50% discount on all licenses.
- Corporate & Nonprofit: you will typically have ONE Space.
- Consultants: You will have a Space for EACH client you work with.
Worked example: You have 3 Spaces.
- 1 FREE Space with 5 Editors and 10 viewers – no cost.
- PRO Space1 with 3 Editors and 50 Viewers – you need 3 Editor licenses for this Space.
- PRO Space2 with 1 Editor and 0 Viewers – you need 1 Editor license for this Space.
An Elements Editor is typically a Business Analyst. You need the minimum of one Editor. Editors are priced per year by level of Space; $750 / year.
An Elements Viewer can view and comment on requirements, user stories, process diagrams and Ref Models. They can also raise requirements. Viewers are FREE.
Elements Corporate Management licenses
Corporate Management is a single site-wide license that gives visibility and management of all the Spaces and all the users across the enterprise, including SSO. This is for your IT team to control users across multiple Spaces.
Total Elements Editors and Viewers across all Spaces
First 20 users @ $1000 (min 20 users)
21-100 users @ $25/year
101-250 users @ $20/year
251-500 users @ $15/year
501-1,000 users @ $10/year
1,001-2,500 users @ $6/year
2,501-5,000 users @ $4/year
5,001-10,000 users @ $2/year
Over 10,000 users @ $1/year
Are you a nonprofit?
How many Editors?
Do you want Corporate Management switched on?
If you want to keep your data completely segregated or you want control over the location of data center for production and disaster recovery, then Elements Catalyst Private Cloud is for you.
We will run a separate instance of Elements Catalyst for you and your trading partners. You choose the AWS hosting location and also the DR data center. AWS interactive map
There is an annual cost of $30,000 for the Private Cloud in addition to the Elements Catalyst licenses. There is a one-off set up fee of $5,000.
You will need Corporate Management licenses to manage users in the Private Cloud.
NONPROFIT DISCOUNT – 50%
To be eligible to apply for the 50% nonprofit discount your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or nongovernmental organization in the country where you are located. The nonprofit discount applies to all licenses (Editor, User Adoption and Corporate Management)
Eligible organizations for nonprofit discount
- 501(c)(3) organizations: Organizations that have received the 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Higher education institutions: Private nonprofit and public higher education institutions. Higher education institutions will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- K–12 schools: Standalone K-12 public, charter, and private (nonprofit) schools as well as K-12 public school districts, charter management organizations (CMO), and private (nonprofit) school networks. Schools will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations: Fiscal sponsorship is a financial and legal system by which a legally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity provides limited financial and legal oversight for an organization that does not have its own 501(c)(3) status. Fiscally sponsored organizations will need to submit: 1) their fiscal sponsor’s 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter and 2) the fiscal sponsorship contract/agreement between the two organizations.
- 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6), or non 501(c)(3) Organizations: Organizations that do not have a 501(c)(3) designation, but rather a c4, c6 or other nonprofit status. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Healthcare organizations providing patient care: Hospitals and Healthcare systems providing patient care. Free clinics may qualify.
- State & Local Organizations: These organizations include but are not limited to, State and Local government agencies, government owned/funded health care organizations, economic development organizations, and Chambers of Commerce (excluding Foundations).
If you are unsure or have questions, then please contact email@example.com