CONSULTANT EDITOR FOR SI & ISV
Consultant Editor – $500/year
How it works
- Consultant Editor license is assigned to a named person. The licence can be transferred if a person leaves the firm.
- Consultant Editor license allows the person to
- Create a new Space for a client. It is automatically PRO. It gets the PRO Editor features.
- Work as an Editor in any Elements Space where they have been given edit rights.
- When the Space is created it also gets 1 Salesforce Connection to sync 1 Prod & 5 Sandboxes Org for 90 days.
At the end of 90 days there are 4 options:
- The CLIENT takes ownership of the Space and buys licenses. They buy at least one Editor licence (to administer and work in the Space) and Salesforce Connection license. They can choose to allow Consultants to continue to work in Space using their Consultant Editor licenses, give them view access or switch off access completely.
- YOU administer the Space but CLIENT buys at least one Salesforce Connection license. Client does not buy any Editor license so the Consultants continue to administer and work in Space using their Consultant Editor licenses.
- YOU administer the Space and YOU pay for Salesforce Connection license. Your Consultants continue to administer and work in Space using their Consultant Editor licenses. You may choose to charge your client for a managed service.
- The Salesforce Connection stops. The Space stays PRO. Access to the Org Models (analysis/documentation) stops. The requirements, user stories and process maps can still be accessed. Consultants can administer and work in the Space using their Consultant Editor licenses.
Head over to the FreeTrials page to signup and see the power of Elements Catalyst
The consulting firm must be in the Elements Partner Program There is no cost.
To purchase licenses contact email@example.com
CLIENT LICENCING & PRICING
When your client asks you the cost of Elements.cloud at the end of the project, here is the cost and ROI calculator.
If you want to keep your data completely segregated or you want control over the location of data center for production and disaster recovery, then Elements Catalyst Private Cloud is for you. We will run a separate instance of Elements Catalyst for you and your trading partners. You choose the AWS hosting location and also the DR data center. AWS interactive map
There is an annual cost of $50,000 for the Private Cloud in addition to the Elements Catalyst licenses. There is a one-off set up fee of $5,000.
It is only available at the ENTERPRISE level as it requires enterprise features and there is NO non-profit discount.