Pricing is based on the combination of the
- number of Production Orgs
- total Salesforce licensed users in the Orgs
- number of Editors
Nonprofit – 50% discount on Editor Licenses. Scroll to the bottom of the page for nonprofit criteria.WRANGLING YOUR BUDGET? TALK TO US RUN TRIAL IN PROD, DEV OR SANDBOX
1 Connection License is required for each 1 Prod and its 5 related Sandboxes. Salesforce Connection licenses are $1,000 per year.
Salesforce Licensed Users
This is the total number of Salesforce user licenses (Sales, Service, Platform etc) in the Orgs. Pricing is discounted based on the number of end users.
Typically a Salesforce Admins, Developers or Business Analyst who is creating/managing content (requirements, process diagrams, user stories, Org documentation, user help). You need a minimum of ONE Editor. Editors are $750 per year.
If you want to keep your data completely segregated or you want control over the location of data center for production and disaster recovery, then Elements Private Cloud is for you. We will run a separate instance of Elements for you and your trading partners. You choose the AWS hosting location and also the DR data center. AWS interactive map
There is an annual cost of $50,000 for the Private Cloud in addition to the Elements licenses. There is a one-off set up fee of $5,000.
There is no nonprofit discount for Private Cloud.
How many Production Orgs?
Add the number of licensed users in your Production Org(s)
Add the team supporting Salesforce
Are you a nonprofit?
Do you need a Private cloud?
BUILDING A BUSINESS CASE and GETTING BUDGET
There are several places to look for budget – rather than just Salesforce. And you need to build a compelling justification.
We’ve some ideas of where to look for budget, the benefits you can get and we have built a benefits spreadsheet you can download.
It has some figures from our experience working with clients over the last 20 years. You can put in your own numbers to tailor it for your use case.READ ARTICLE
We offer discounts for nonprofits. Minimum cost is $2,500 and there are volume discounts. To be eligible to apply for the nonprofit terms your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or nongovernmental organization in the country where you are located.
Eligible organizations for nonprofit discount
- 501(c)(3) organizations: Organizations that have received the 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Higher education institutions: Private nonprofit and public higher education institutions. Higher education institutions will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- K–12 schools: Standalone K-12 public, charter, and private (nonprofit) schools as well as K-12 public school districts, charter management organizations (CMO), and private (nonprofit) school networks. Schools will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations: Fiscal sponsorship is a financial and legal system by which a legally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity provides limited financial and legal oversight for an organization that does not have its own 501(c)(3) status. Fiscally sponsored organizations will need to submit: 1) their fiscal sponsor’s 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter and 2) the fiscal sponsorship contract/agreement between the two organizations.
- 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6), or non 501(c)(3) Organizations: Organizations that do not have a 501(c)(3) designation, but rather a c4, c6 or other nonprofit status. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Healthcare organizations providing patient care: Hospitals and Healthcare systems providing patient care. Free clinics may qualify.
- State & Local Organizations: These organizations include but are not limited to, State and Local government agencies, government owned/funded health care organizations, economic development organizations, and Chambers of Commerce (excluding Foundations).
If you are unsure or have questions, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org