OPTION 1: ORG LICENSING (you decide what you need)
Pricing is based on the combination of the
- number of Editors
- number of Production Orgs
- total Salesforce licensed users in the Orgs
Nonprofit – 50% discount on Editor Licenses. Scroll to the bottom of the page for nonprofit criteria.
Private Cloud: We will run a separate instance of Elements for you and your trading partners. You choose the AWS hosting location and also the DR data center. AWS interactive mapBUDGET ISSUES? SET UP A CALL
calc goes here
First, are you a nonprofit?
How many Production Orgs?
How many licensed users in your Production Org(s)?
How many need to create/edit content?
Do you need a Private cloud?
OPTION 2: UNLIMITED (unlimited licenses)
Unlimited Elements licenses for the scope of your Salesforce implementation for 5% of your annual Salesforce spend. Minimum $5,000
Private Cloud: We will run a separate instance of Elements for you and your trading partners. You choose the AWS hosting location and also the DR data center. AWS interactive map
What is your annual spend on Salesforce?
Do you need a Private cloud?
NONPROFIT DISCOUNT – 50%
This applies to Editors and Salesforce Connection licenses.
To be eligible to apply for the 50% nonprofit discount your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or nongovernmental organization in the country where you are located.
Eligible organizations for nonprofit discount
- 501(c)(3) organizations: Organizations that have received the 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Higher education institutions: Private nonprofit and public higher education institutions. Higher education institutions will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- K–12 schools: Standalone K-12 public, charter, and private (nonprofit) schools as well as K-12 public school districts, charter management organizations (CMO), and private (nonprofit) school networks. Schools will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations: Fiscal sponsorship is a financial and legal system by which a legally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity provides limited financial and legal oversight for an organization that does not have its own 501(c)(3) status. Fiscally sponsored organizations will need to submit: 1) their fiscal sponsor’s 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter and 2) the fiscal sponsorship contract/agreement between the two organizations.
- 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6), or non 501(c)(3) Organizations: Organizations that do not have a 501(c)(3) designation, but rather a c4, c6 or other nonprofit status. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Healthcare organizations providing patient care: Hospitals and Healthcare systems providing patient care. Free clinics may qualify.
- State & Local Organizations: These organizations include but are not limited to, State and Local government agencies, government owned/funded health care organizations, economic development organizations, and Chambers of Commerce (excluding Foundations).
If you are unsure or have questions, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org