JOIN THE PARTNER PROGRAM
Your job is delivering successful projects. Ours is building you the app you need to deliver results.
Elements Catalyst is designed to help you deliver more value to your clients and give you competitive advantage:
- There is no cost to join the program.
- You get a free Enterprise Space for demoing to clients
- You can earn an ongoing referral commission when customers purchase.
- You can buy Consultant Editor licenses that can work in multiple client spaces
JOINING THE PROGRAM
To join the Partner Program complete the registration form below or contact us at email@example.com to arrange an initial discussion about our program and how it dovetails with your practice.
Download the PARTNER AGREEMENT using the link below. You will also be sent a confirmation email with a link to a copy of the specific Partner Agreement you accepted. DOWNLOAD PARTNER AGREEMENT
CONSULTANT EDITOR LICENSES
- Firm must be in the Partner Program
- Consultant Editor license is assigned to a named person. The licence can be transferred if a person leaves the firm.
- Consultant Editor license allows the person to
- Create a new Space for a client. It automatically gets access to all the enterprise features.
- Work as an Editor in any Elements Space where they have been given edit rights.
- When the Space is created it also gets 1 Salesforce Connection to sync 1 Prod & related Sandboxes Org for 90 days.
At the end of 90 days there are 4 options:
- The CLIENT takes ownership of the Space and buys licenses. They buy at least one Editor licence (to administer and work in the Space) and Salesforce Connection license. They can choose to allow Consultants to continue to work in Space using their Consultant Editor licenses, give them view access or switch off access completely.
- YOU administer the Space but CLIENT buys at least one Salesforce Connection license. Client does not buy any Editor license so the Consultants continue to administer and work in Space using their Consultant Editor licenses.
- YOU administer the Space and YOU pay for Salesforce Connection license. Your Consultants continue to administer and work in Space using their Consultant Editor licenses. You may choose to charge your client for a managed service.
- Salesforce Connection stops. Access to the Org Models (analysis/documentation) stops. The requirements, user stories and process maps can still be accessed. Consultants can administer and work in the Space using their Consultant Editor licenses.
Consultant Editor – $500/year per named user