Center of Excellence Round Tables
REGISTER FOR NEXT COE ROUNDTABLE
TUESDAY FEB 16TH
8AM PST | 11AM EST | 4PM GMT
The business bought Salesforce.
The consultants implemented it.
91% with a CoE get the best ROI.
CROs and consultants debate on how a CoE makes a difference.
On one side, we have 2 consultants who work with clients every day to maximize the value of their Salesforce investments.
On the other side, we have 2 CROs whose teams use Salesforce daily and who rely on the output to drive their decision making.
The common ground is they all want the best run Salesforce Org – and that means a CoE. But can they agree on what is required?
Join us and find out
*Watch our previous CoE Lounge from Dreamforce 2020 with NBC Universal Media, NTT DATA Services, Thunder. WATCH THE RECORDING*
Elements.cloud is one of the key tools that underpins the Center of Excellence. Here is how:
- Methodology: The implementation lifecycle can be clearly documented, clearly understood and easily accessible as a process map. Mapping the methodology will streamline it, driving out waste, eliminating bottlenecks and breaking down organizational silos
- Standards: Attaching documented standards to the related steps in the methodology ensures they can be consistently applied
- Governance: Project risks are reduced in 3 areas; a consistently applied methodology, better business analysis of the changes required, and technology impact analysis.
- Change control: Managing the business requirements, metadata and associated documentation
- Metadata management: Control of the Salesforce metadata and integrated apps across the deployment pipeline
- Architecture: ERDs can be drawn as process maps connected to metadata items and technical specifications
- Change management: Process maps are used as training materials with attached documentation. In-app popup help is inside Salesforce with rating and tracking. Feedback can be captured from end users “in the moment” inside Salesforce. Training records are created when user sign-off compliant processes.
Accelerating the implementation lifecycle
Accelerating the implementation lifecycle is critical to increasing ROI
SOME CUSTOMERS IN THEIR ELEMENT