PRICING FOR EDITORS
A Space can be FREE, PRO, ENTERPRISE or UNLIMITED. Think of each Space as completely separate installation of Elements (but it can link to multiple Salesforce Orgs).
You pay for the Editors that you have in each Space. Viewers are free. Nonprofits get 50% discount on all licenses.
- Corporate & Nonprofit: you will typically have ONE Space.
- Consultants: You will have a Space for EACH client you work with.
Worked example: You have 3 Spaces.
- 1 FREE Space with 5 Editors and 10 viewers – no cost
- PRO Space1 with 3 Editors and 50 Viewers – you need 3 Editor licenses for this Space
- PRO Space2 with 1 Editor and 0 Viewers – you need 1 Editor license for this Space.
USER ADOPTION SPACE LICENSE
To roll-out User Adoption (in-app popup help) to end users you need a User Adoption license for the Space. This provides SSO and access to the pop-up help through the free Chrome Extension. You create the help topics using a PRO Editor.
Pricing tiers (price per year)
Based on on total number of Salesforce users in the Space.
Salesforce Sales, Service, Lightning Platform:
First 250 users @ $25/year. Minimum 40 users
26-1000 users @ $20/year
1001-5000 users @ $15/year
over 5001 users @ $10/year
Example: 350 users – 250 x $25 + 100 x $20 = $8,250
Member / Login users @ $1 / year
280 users = 250 @ $25 + 30 @ $20 = $6,850 per year
1100 users = 250 @ $25 + 750 @ $20 + 100 @ 15 = $22,750 per year
CORPORATE MANAGEMENT SITE LICENSE
Corporate Management is a single site-wide license that gives visibility and management of all the Spaces and all the users across the enterprise, including SSO. This is for your IT team to control users across multiple Spaces. This is in addition to Editor licenses.
Add multiple domains to be controlled. Analytics on Spaces, users and sessions. Manage active user sessions. Change and block user permissions. The license provides an unlimited number of Corporate IT Admin user licenses.
Pricing tiers (price per year)
Based on on total number of users (Editors and Viewers) across all Spaces.
1-25 – $1,000
25-100 – $2,500
101-250 – $5,000
251-500 – $7,500
501-1000 – $10,000
1001-2500 – $15,000
2501-5000 – $20,000
5001-10000 – $25,000
10001-50000 – $30,000
50000+ talk to us
NONPROFIT DISCOUNT – 50%
To be eligible to apply for the 50% nonprofit discount your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or nongovernmental organization in the country where you are located. The nonprofit discount applies to all licenses (Editor, User Adoption and Corporate Management)
Eligible organizations for nonprofit discount
- 501(c)(3) organizations: Organizations that have received the 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Higher education institutions: Private nonprofit and public higher education institutions. Higher education institutions will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- K–12 schools: Standalone K-12 public, charter, and private (nonprofit) schools as well as K-12 public school districts, charter management organizations (CMO), and private (nonprofit) school networks. Schools will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations: Fiscal sponsorship is a financial and legal system by which a legally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity provides limited financial and legal oversight for an organization that does not have its own 501(c)(3) status. Fiscally sponsored organizations will need to submit: 1) their fiscal sponsor’s 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter and 2) the fiscal sponsorship contract/agreement between the two organizations.
- 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6), or non 501(c)(3) Organizations: Organizations that do not have a 501(c)(3) designation, but rather a c4, c6 or other nonprofit status. Organizations that possess multiple IRS designations (i.e., a 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) status) but whose primary use of our products would not be for the 501(c)(3) entity are not eligible.
- Healthcare organizations providing patient care: Hospitals and Healthcare systems providing patient care. Free clinics may qualify.
- State & Local Organizations: These organizations include but are not limited to, State and Local government agencies, government owned/funded health care organizations, economic development organizations, and Chambers of Commerce (excluding Foundations).
If you are unsure or have questions, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org