Location : US timezone, but remote
Type: Full time
Reporting to: CMO (currently CEO)
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
This is an opportunity to be involved in an exciting early-stage growth company, driven by founders with a track record, and to grow professionally in a small team.
Elements.cloud is one of the hottest Salesforce startups. Our application enables customers to accelerate their future. It helps them gain the intelligence they need to confidently implement changes and continuously innovate. They save time, reduce costly rework and realize their greatest potential. Our customer list is growing rapidly, and we are expanding our team along with this. We are an enthusiastic team who strive to continuously improve to solve problems for Salesforce’s largest customers. We are ‘work hard, play hard’ people who don’t have time for office politics, and we are looking for a like-minded employee who wants to grow professionally and is willing to step out of their comfort zone.
The Demand Generation specialist will be responsible for and assist in a range of projects that might include:
- Full ownership of email marketing from writing content to segmented nurture flows to tracking conversions
- Drive marketing automation and multi-channel campaign strategy
- Understanding of buyer journeys, conversions and drive optimizations
- Work with syndication SI and ISV partners on campaigns
- Work closely with sales to identify which channels & strategies are driving conversions
- Experiment and iterate fast on growth marketing ideas.
The following skills are required/desirable:
- Understand nuances of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experienced in data driven demand generation
- Strong creative writing skills
- Ambition to learn and grow with the company.
The ideal candidate would have the following characteristics:
- Strong written communication skills
- Flexible and able to respond to workload and demand changes
- A self starter
- Able to work remotely.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org