We have crowdsourced from the San Francisco locals all the “inside knowledge” in 80 pages packed full of critical insights. It is a useful resource for any of you traveling to SF for one of the many conferences or just socially.
- Getting around SF and the Bay Area; did you know the Richmond Bridge ONLY takes cash?
- Where to stay in the coolest boutique hotels; avoiding the standard Hiltons and Hyatts
- Where the locals eat; we’ve got them to tell us their favorite haunts
- Being a tourist; there’s the obvious stuff, but there other really cool things to do that are not in the guidebooks.
- Venturing further afield; Route 1, the Wine Country, Yosemite and Whale Watching.
- With kids; make sure they have a great time and then you will too