Next week is the annual SaaStr conference – THE event for startup and growing companies. The tag line is “THE FIRST $100M ARR IS ALWAYS THE HARDEST”.
It is going to be an overwhelming week. All 5,000 seats are sold and a huge line up of sponsors, so great networking opportunities and 150 speakers so a chance to learn from those who have already done it (or funded those who have done it). And for many of you who are not locals, you need to hit some of the iconic San Francisco sights.
So to make that easier, we have crowdsourced the “Insiders Guide to San Francisco“. It is the locals best-kept-secrets. And best of all it is a free download.
- Getting around SF and the Bay Area; did you know the Richmond Bridge ONLY takes cash?
- Where to stay in the coolest boutique hotels; avoiding the standard Hiltons and Hyatt
- Where the locals eat; we’ve got them to tell us their favorite haunts
- Being a tourist; there’s the obvious stuff, but there other really cool things to do that are not in the guidebooks.
- Venturing further afield; Route 1, the Wine Country, Yosemite and Whale Watching.
- With kids; make sure they have a great time and then you will too
[themo_button text=”Download FREE Insiders Guide” url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5grhJs7SuMRMnhwSS1PME1nTnc/view?usp=sharing” type=”standard” target=”_self”]