One thing I can guarantee: it will be more expensive to do ANYTHING than you ever believed. Hotels, restaurants, taxis… But if this is the first time you have been to San Francisco, you will also be amazed by what a cool place this is.
Seeing the sunrise from the Golden Gate Bridge. Watching the fog blow across the Bay. Wandering through Chinatown. And so much more.
A while ago in 2013, when we sponsored the America’s Cup, we crowd-sourced the Insiders Guide to San Francisco. We’ve kept it up to date and it covers:
- Getting around SF and the Bay Area; did you know the Richmond Bridge ONLY takes cash?
- Where to stay in the coolest boutique hotels; avoiding the standard Hiltons and Hyatts
- Where the locals eat; we’ve got them to tell us their favorite haunts
- Being a tourist; there’s the obvious stuff, but there other really cool things to do that are not in the guidebooks.
- Venturing further afield; Route 1, the Wine Country, Yosemite and Whale Watching.
- With kids; make sure they have a great time and then you will too
Best of all it is a free download.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD